The following Terms of Service apply to all services provided by Paul James Digital T/A Gecko Social Ltd to the Client.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our Terms of Service.
By placing an order with Paul James Digital T/A Gecko Social Ltd, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the Terms of Service below.
- Paul James Digital (the “Service Provider” or “the Company”, ) is a Trading Name of Gecko Social Ltd
- ‘Gecko Social Ltd is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 07449010), having its registered office at 83, Ducie Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 2JQ
- 'Client', is the person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Paul James Digital;
- 'Project', is any work undertaken by Paul James Digital for the Client on their request and as described in our Proposal to that Client;
- 'Domain', is the website address as specified by the Client;
- 'Hosting', is the means by which a website is delivered to the end user online.
- 'Content', refers to both text and images that the Client requires on the website;
- ‘Proposal’, is the document that Gecko Social Ltd will provide to the client which outlines the services to be delivered to the Client;
- ‘Social Network’, is a third party website, such as Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn that the Client may ask Gecko Social Ltd to use for marketing or engagement purposes.
- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these Terms of Service for them to apply.
- If a Client accepts a Proposal, that Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these Terms of Service in full.
- Paul James Digital will carry out work only for Clients who are 18 years of age or above and where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, post or fax.
- Charges for services to be provided by Paul James Digital are defined in our Proposal, which the Client will receive via e-mail.
- Paul James Digital does not offer any guarantee as to the effectiveness of any website optimisation that is offered as part of a website build.
- Paul James Digital will provide the Client with an opportunity to review the appearance and content of the website
- during the design phase
- once the overall website development is completed for a period of 7 days.
- Clients may request any number of revisions to the website during the build phase, providing they give clear and concise feedback and that the process comes to a timely finish.
- Any additions or revisions to the Proposal will be carried out at the discretion of Paul James Digital and;
- Where no charge is made by Gecko Social Ltd for such additions, Gecko Social Ltd accepts no responsibility to ensure such additions are error-free and reserves the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to make an additional charge for any additions or revisions.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to cancel the Proposal when amendments and revisions are requested.
- The Client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Gecko Social Ltd before being made generally available for use.
- Where bugs, errors, or other issues are found after the site is live, Gecko Social Ltd will endeavour to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
- Gecko Social Ltd will install and publicly post or supply the Client's website by the date specified in the project proposal, or at a date agreed by the Client and Gecko Social Ltd;
- Unless a delay is specifically requested by the Client and agreed by Gecko Social Ltd.
- In return, the Client agrees to delegate a single individual to act as the primary contact to aid Gecko Social Ltd with completing the website in a satisfactory and expedient manner.
- Gecko Social Ltd will accept no liability in anyway for any website developments that exceed the agreed date.
- During the project, Gecko Social Ltd will require the Client to provide website content; i.e. text, images, movies, and sound files, etc.
- On any occasion where progress cannot be made with a Client’s website because Gecko Social Ltd have not been given the required information within the agreed time frame, and Gecko Social Ltd are delayed as a result, Gecko Social Ltd reserve the right to impose a surcharge to the Client.
- If the Client agrees to provide us with the required information and subsequently fails to do so within one month of project commencement, Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately.
- Text content should be delivered as a Microsoft Word document (or similar), via email (or similar), with the pages in the supplied document representing the content of the relevant pages on the Client’s website.
- Images should be delivered as a JPEG, JPG, PNG or other standard image format.
- At the completion of the project, such materials will be deemed to be accepted and approved unless the Client notifies Gecko Social Ltd otherwise within 7 days of the website being made live.
- On completion of the design process and when full payment is made, the ownership and copyright of the final website is automatically transferred to the Client.
- The Client will own the website in full, but does not have the right to sell copies of the website or to copy the code for any other projects.
- Licenses obtained on behalf of the Client will be transferred with the ownership of the website upon the handover.
- Due to the nature in which Gecko Social Ltd acquires said licences, Gecko Social Ltd will continue to hold such licences unless the Client stipulates before the commencement of the project that said licences are to be transferred into their name.
- Different terms apply to Pay Monthly Web Design.
A link to Gecko Social Ltd will appear in either small type or via a small graphic at the bottom of the Client's website.
- If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design.
- If a Client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 10% of the total development charges will be applied.
- When total development charges are less than £2500, a fixed fee of £250 will be applied.
- The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in Gecko Social Ltd's portfolio.
By registering domain names through Gecko Social Ltd, the Client is entering into contracts not just with Gecko Social Ltd, but with the domain registration authorities as well.
The registration of a domain name indicates that the Client has read, understood and agreed to our domain registration terms and conditions as well as those of the appropriate domain registration authority.
- All domain names are registered on a first-come, first-served basis. Domain names often appear to be available up to 24 hours following registration.
- For this reason Gecko Social Ltd makes no guarantee that the domain names the Client has chosen are available and can be registered.
- The Client is therefore advised not to take any action in respect of and regarding a domain name until full registration has been completed and Gecko Social Ltd/the Client’s details are shown in Whois query results.
- In the event of a domain registration failure due to the domain name having been registered to another party, Gecko Social Ltd will refund payment or offer the Client the opportunity to select alternative domain names.
- Under the terms of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, Clients have a "cooling off" period of 7 working days from the date that the order is placed, during which they may cancel orders placed by distance contract. The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 do not apply to business-to-business transactions. The Client’s right to cancel does not apply where goods or services are clearly personalised or made to the Client’s specifications, or once service provision has begun.
- Domain names are personalised to the Client’s specifications and service provision will begin from the moment the domain name registration is submitted to the registration authorities. Therefore, the Client’s right to cancel does not apply and Gecko Social Ltd will make no refund for any domain name registration other than as per Clause 1 above.
- Domain name registrations are normally completed in about 24 hours, but in some cases registrations may not be completed for up to 72 hours. The length of time it takes for a domain registration to be completed will depend on the domain registration authority, not Gecko Social Ltd. Gecko Social Ltd will not accept any liability for delays in domain registration caused by the registration authorities or by any other party that Gecko Social Ltd has no control over.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend or refuse registration in the event of some exceptional circumstances, including in particular:
- If to do so would put Gecko Social Ltd in a position which conflicted with statutory obligations, terms of a Court Order, or terms and conditions of the domain registration authorities or the laws of England.
- Gecko Social Ltd accepts no responsibility for usage of domain names, specifically including where conflict arises with trademarks, registered or unregistered, or the right to use a name in any other context. A confirmation of registration is not intended to be evidence of ownership of a particular name.
- The pricing shown on our website is the total amount the Client will pay for each domain registration or renewal.
- Once payment has been made at the prices shown on our website, Gecko Social Ltd will make no further charges in respect of regarding those domain names until renewal, except where additional services are required for that domain name. Any such charges will be at our discretion.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to change pricing for domain name registrations and renewals at any time.
- The Client will ensure that up to date and accurate contact details are provided to Gecko Social Ltd.
- The Client must ensure that a valid and current email address is provided to Gecko Social Ltd.
- If the Client fails to keep any contact details up to date, the Client may not receive domain name renewal notices and any domain name obtained may not be renewed.
- Gecko Social Ltd will accept no responsibility for the Client’s failure to provide and maintain accurate and up to date contact details, or for any losses incurred as a result of the release or non-renewal of any domain names.
- Gecko Social Ltd will send domain renewal notices by email to the email address given as the domain owner/registrant’s with full instructions for payment of renewal fees.
- All domain registrations are subject to our own Terms of Service, as set out on our website, as well as the terms and conditions of the relevant domain registration authorities.
- Gecko Social Ltd may purchase domain names on behalf of the Client.
- Payment and renewal of those domain names is the responsibility of the Client. The loss, cancellation or otherwise of the domain brought about by non or late payment is not the responsibility of Gecko Social Ltd.
- Domain names which are managed Gecko Social Ltd will be automatically renewed.
- Gecko Social Ltd will notify the Client of any renewal costs at least one month in advance.
- Gecko Social is registered with Nominet when it comes to dealing with Domain Names.
- Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration.
Web Browsers & Compatibility
- Gecko Social Ltd makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors.
- Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Google Chrome, etc.).
- The Client agrees that Gecko Social Ltd cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
- Gecko Social Ltd cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website has been designed and handed over to the Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
Gecko Social Ltd will provide website hosting for the website on behalf of the Client.
- Where a Client requests hosting on their own web server, Gecko Social Ltd will be unable to offer any Pay Monthly Services.
- Gecko Social Ltd’s hosting is provided by a third party and as such Gecko Social Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss resulting from the unavailability of service as a result of our hosting provider.
- On occasion Gecko Social Ltd may need to carry out upgrades or other configuration changes to our web server.
- Gecko Social Ltd will always carry out server upgrades at a time least likely to impact the Client’s web presence.
- In the event that Gecko Social Ltd is required to take a web server offline for a prolonged period of time, Gecko Social Ltd will take every care to ensure that the Client’s website is not affected;
- This may result in temporary/permanent changes being made to the Client’s hosting.
- The Client will not incur any fees/charges with regards to our work in this event.
- Gecko Social Ltd will provide the Client with access to the website.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to refuse to handle material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the hosting service should the necessity arise.
Pay Monthly Web Design
The following terms apply to our Pay Monthly services, and where applicable replace any other point which may show in these Terms of Service.
- Pay Monthly Websites have a minimum contract term called a ‘minimum period’.
- The Client agrees that they are entering a minimum term agreement of 12 months.
- After that minimum period, the Client can end this agreement by giving us 30 days’ notice.
- If the Client wants to end their agreement during the minimum period the Client will have to pay a fee of no more than the monthly charges multiplied by the number of months left in the Client’s minimum period.
- The Client can end this agreement without having to pay the monthly subscription charges up to the end of any minimum period the Client has left, if:
- Gecko Social Ltd increases the Client’s monthly subscription charges by more than the Retail Price Index (RPI) annual inflation rate; or
- Gecko Social Ltd increases any of its charges (apart from additional services) in such a way that would have increased the Client’s total bill for the immediately previous month by more than 10% (if the increase(s) had applied for the whole of that month).
- The Client will receive their first invoice 7 days after the completion of project. Future invoices are issued on the 25th of each month.
- Gecko Social Ltd retains the ownership of the website, domain, and any licences that have been obtained on the Client’s behalf during the minimum period.
- Gecko Social Ltd will provide the hosting on behalf of the Client website as part of the package offered to the Client.
- Clients are not permitted to host the websites on third party servers until the end of the minimum period.
- Clients who wish to move to another website host or developer will be required to pay any future payment that is expected.
- After 12 months, the ownership and copyright of the final website is transferred to the Client.
- The Client will own the website in full, but does not have the right to sell copies of the website or to copy the code for any other projects.
Support Services & Inclusive Support
Gecko Social Ltd may offer monthly support as either a standalone service or with a website package.
- The Client agrees that any support provided is non-transferrable to other projects or services.
- The Client understands that failure to utilise any monthly support given may be lost forever and agrees that support time cannot be rolled over to any subsequent month.
- The Client may request, in advance, that support time allocated is “banked”, and used against additional work that may be required.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to decline requests of this nature.
Search Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation is the process whereby Gecko Social Ltd will carry out various activities as outlined in our Proposal to the Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd will try to improve the Client’s search engine results in response to a web user inputting a keyword in a Search Engine.
- Gecko Social Ltd will require access to the website on which optimisation is to be carried out, and be granted permission to make such amendments.
- Gecko Social Ltd makes no guarantee of an increase in position.
- Where Search Engine Optimisation is offered as part of a website package;
- Gecko Social Ltd will provide “on site” optimisation.
- Gecko Social Ltd does not offer any guarantee as to the effectiveness of any Search Engine Optimisation that is offered as part of a website build.
- Gecko Social Ltd will only include advertisements that are not illegal, unethical or misleading and that are in good taste.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right not to create or display advertising that either directly or indirectly competes with Gecko Social Ltd’s services or that is not in the best interests of Gecko Social Ltd or its Clients.
- The decision regarding the suitability of any advertisement rests solely with ineedhits and shall be final. Any payments made for creating or displaying advertisements will be forfeited without eligibility for any form of refund or compensation.
Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing is where Gecko Social Ltd will manage an online marketing campaign on the Client’s behalf .
- Gecko Social Ltd will provide Search Engine Marketing at the request of the Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd will outline the exact services to be delivered to the Client in our Proposal.
- Gecko Social Ltd will strive to set up online advertising campaigns and deliver Google and/or Yahoo! and/or Microsoft paid search traffic to the Client’s website.
- If paid search traffic cannot be delivered to the website in question due to the editorial policies of the search engines regarding the acceptance of advertiser web properties, Gecko Social Ltd will not to be held liable.
- Ongoing account management fees are billed monthly in advance at a flat rate outlined in our Proposal to the Client.
- Any service or account management fees already paid to Gecko Social Ltd are non-refundable.
- Costs associated with media and clicks generated from Search Advertising services are charged directly by the respective search engines (Google and/or Yahoo!). These will appear as separate charges on the Client’s credit card statement.
- Where a Client does not wish to provide their credit/debit card details to Gecko Social Ltd, Gecko Social Ltd will invoice the Client in advance for charges directly related to Google and/or Yahoo Microsoft.
- Google and Yahoo! don't accept websites into their paid search campaigns that fail to comply with the following guidelines:
- The URL must not have a redirect.
- The destination URL must be active and not under construction. The destination URL cannot link to an email address or a file.
- Pop-ups are not allowed on the landing page.
- Links to the Client’s website must allow users to enter and exit the landing page easily and to return to the search results page or ad network by clicking once on the browser's "Back" button.
- The landing page should use a secure server (https://) when collecting personal information from users.
- The site must not have duplicate content (e.g. affiliate sites).
- The site must not be of gambling, home-based business, pharmaceutical or adult nature.
- For more information, visit https://adwords.google.com/select/guidelines.html
- All Google AdWords or Yahoo! Search Marketing accounts initially set up by Gecko Social Ltd are the property of ineedhits and will not be provided to the Client upon cancellation of their service.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right not to create or display advertising that either directly or indirectly competes with Gecko Social Ltds’ services or that is not in the best interests of Gecko Social Ltd or its Clients.
- The Client will also be liable for any charges made by the Third Party Online Advertiser (eg. Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads)
- Gecko Social Ltd will not place adverts on behalf of a Client where the “ad spend” has not been paid in full and in advance.
- Gecko Social Ltd may act on behalf of a Client to provide services where Gecko Social Ltd manage social network accounts on behalf of said Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd will only act on behalf of a Client where a Proposal has been produced outlining the services provided.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not post content to any social media account which is considered defamatory, illegal, unethical, misleading and generally not in good taste.
- Gecko Social Ltd will always act in compliance with any terms and conditions associated with the social network site to which Gecko Social Ltd is posting content.
- The Client is responsible for any content posted to a social network site by us, and for any consequences thereof.
- The Client understands and agrees that content submitted, posted, or displayed will be able to be viewed by other users of the social network and through third party services and websites.
- The Client should only provide content that the Client is comfortable sharing with others under these Terms of Service.
- The Client understands that each social network has its own copyright policy and articles and content uploaded to social networks may become the copyright of that social network.
- The Client agrees and understands that each social network that Gecko Social Ltd works with maintains its own terms of service, under which Gecko Social Ltd have no authority to amend or bypass
- If the Client's website is to be installed on a third-party server, Gecko Social Ltd must be granted temporary read/write access to the Client's storage directories, which must be accessible via FTP.
- Depending on the specific nature of the project, other resources might also need to be configured on the server.
- When creating or integrating social media applications on a Client’s website, Gecko Social Ltd may require access to the Client’s social media accounts.
- In the process of providing social media associated marketing or social website integration, Gecko Social Ltd may require access to be granted to said accounts.
- Gecko Social Ltd does not allow Clients who have chosen Pay Monthly services to host websites on a third party server.
- Where Gecko Social Ltd is required under a court order or other legal instrument that requires Gecko Social Ltd to do so, Gecko Social Ltd may disclose any details passed to us.
Payments & Charges
Fees for professional services above and beyond the stated services to be provided will be charged at a set hourly rate which will be outlined in our Proposal to the Client.
- Before any bill is sent to the Client, Gecko Social Ltd will review it to ensure that fees and other charges are appropriate.
- Gecko Social Ltd may increase or decrease our prices from time to time.
- Gecko Social Ltd won’t increase the Client’s monthly subscription charges by more than once in any 12 months.
- Some increases would give the Client the right to end this agreement without penalty (see Termination).
- Invoices will be provided by Gecko Social Ltd on the 7th day, following the completion of the Client’s website.
- Invoices are normally sent via email. However, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices.
- Invoices are due within 30 days of receipt.
- Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer.
- Cheques should be made payable to Gecko Social Ltd and sent to Gecko Social Ltd, 10 Sykes Avenue, Mirfield, West Yorkshire WF14 0QE will be made available on invoices.
Please be aware that under the terms of the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, Gecko Social Ltd are entitled to levy interest and a late payment compensation fee on overdue debts.
- The Late Payment Fee is currently levied at £40.00.
- Payments will first be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance.
- The Client shall be responsible for all collection or legal fees necessitated by late payment or default in payment.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of any work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full.
- All grants of any license to use or transfer of ownership of any intellectual property rights under this Agreement are conditioned upon receipt of payment in full, which shall be inclusive of any and all outstanding additional costs, taxes, expenses, fees, charges, or the costs of changes.
Accounts unpaid 30 days after the date of invoice will be considered in default.
If the Client in default maintains any information or files on Gecko Social Ltd's web space;
- Gecko Social Ltd will, at its discretion, remove all such material from its web space.
- Gecko Social Ltd is not responsible for any loss of data incurred due to the removal of the service. Removal of such material does not relieve the Client of the obligation to pay any outstanding charges on the Client's account.
- Cheques returned due to insufficient funds will incur a return charge of £40.00 and the Client's account will immediately be considered to be in default until full payment is received.
- Clients with accounts in default agree to pay Gecko Social Ltd reasonable expenses, including legal fees and costs for collection by third party agencies, incurred by Gecko Social Ltd in enforcing these Terms of Service.
Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to check the credit details of any person or company using Gecko Social Ltd services. Credit information will be analysed and may result in the Client being asked to pay a deposit or the full amount before work commences.
We offer different terms of termination, depending on which product you take from us. Gecko Social Ltd will provide the Client with a copy of their specific cancellation terms as part of the Proposal.
- Gecko Social Ltd will provide web design services to the Client without commitment up until the completion of the website.
- Upon the completion of a website, the Client is placed on 7 days notice as to our intent to enter an agreement covering the purchase or lease of the website.
- The Client is free to walk away from Gecko Social Ltd up until 7 days after the completion of the website, without recourse or cost.
Search Marketing, Social Media, and Support Services
- Because of the nature of this work, many services require an agreement to be in place before work will be carried out.
- The Client is free to cancel services by giving Gecko Social Ltd 30 days written notice.
Gecko Social Ltd may at its discretion refuse to offer subsequent services to Clients who have terminated agreements previously.
Gecko Social Ltd may at its discretion suspend or terminate the supply of any goods and services by providing 30 days written notice.
Gecko Social Ltd will not be liable for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of Gecko Social Ltd, including without limitation, internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or acts of God.
- Gecko Social Ltd will use its best endeavours to ensure that our designs are original and do not infringe upon any existing trademarked design.
- In the unlikely event that our designs infringe copyright, then the limit of our liability is the price of the Client’s selected package.
- The Client will not hold Gecko Social Ltd responsible for any infringement of copyright relating to text contained within designs.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that no copyright infringement will occur in the use of their company name. Refunds will not be made in cases of such copyright infringement.
- Unapproved website designs shall remain the copyright of Gecko Social Ltd and may not be reproduced without permission.
- Gecko Social Ltd reserves the right to reproduce any of its artwork, including approved websites, for promotional purposes.
- Gecko Social Ltd shall not in any circumstances be liable to the Client for any indirect or consequential losses or any loss of profits purported to have been suffered by the Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under the agreement caused by factors outside its control.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not under any circumstances be liable for the consequences of any delay in delivery or performance, or failure to deliver or perform.
Gecko Social Ltd hereby excludes itself, its employees, and/or agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the website;
- Loss or damage to the Client’s artwork/photos, supplied for the site, irrespective of whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold Gecko Social Ltd and its employees and agents free from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses with regards to any claims or actions brought against Gecko Social Ltd due to any breach by the Client of these Terms of Service or other liabilities arising from the Client’s use of services provided by Gecko Social Ltd.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the Client and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a Client.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the Client or any of the Client’s appointed agents.
- Gecko Social Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
- Gecko Social Ltd cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the Client. Gecko Social Ltd reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Gecko Social Ltd cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the Client.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall be unimpaired and the agreement shall not be void for this reason alone. Such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provision, which comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid provision.
Changes to these Terms of Service
Gecko Social Ltd can, at its discretion, update this Terms of Service at any time. When Gecko Social Ltd do, Gecko Social Ltd will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.
- Gecko Social Ltd encourage Clients to frequently check this page for any changes in order to stay informed about how Gecko Social Ltd deliver the services provided.
- The Client acknowledges and agree that it is the Client’s responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the Client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This document was last updated on November 10, 2012
January 01, 2016 - Address updated and VAT status changed.